Although the shape of the body is similar to the SLG, the similarities stop there. At 3 5/8″ deep at the heel, it has much more volume and a fatter lower end.
The neck joins the body at the 14th fret and the scale length is 25.4″.
The top bracing in this guitar is a double X design and utilizes carbon fibre laminated to the spruce to add strength and memory. It allows the bracing to be lighter, encouraging maximum vibration from the soundboard.
It has good volume, balance and sustain and with it’s compound radius fretboard, it’s low action makes it a pleasure to play. Well suited to fingerstyle playing it is also plays well with a pick.
Also available with a florentine cutaway.
- Body Length 19 1/2″
- Lower bout width 15 3/8″
- Upper bout width 11 1/4″
- Width at waist 9 1/4″
- Depth at heel 3 5/8″
- Depth at tail 4 5/8″
- Nut width 1 3/4″
- Neck joins the body at the 14th fret
- 25.4″ scale length
- Carbon Fiber reinforced double X bracing
- Sitka, Engleman, or Lutz Spruce or Western Red Cedar top
- East Indian Rosewood back & sides
- Solid wood binding
- BWB purfling
- 5 pc. laminated neck
- Solid wood Burl rosette
- Ebony or Rosewood fretboard & bridge
- Bone nut & saddle
- Solid wood “faux” binding on compound radius fretboard
- Gotoh mini tuners
- Water based lacquer high gloss finish
- Hard shell case